No need for a recipe here! Just heat up Cochon Cannery's Bacon Jam or Spicy Bacon Jam and add to your hot dog.
Spicy Bacon Jam Charbroiled Oysters
- 24 oysters on the half shell (no set number just as many as you would like)
- Jar of Cochon Cannery's Spicy Bacon Jam
- Heat the grill to med-high.
- Warm up Spicy Bacon Jam in a large skillet.
- Spoon some of the Spicy Bacon Jam onto each oyster.
- Place oysters on the grill.
- Grill oysters until they are hot, bubbly and puffed, about 7-8 minutes.
Sweet Potato Hashbrowns
- Sweet Potato
- Cochon Cannery's Apple Bacon Butt Rub
Wash sweet potato and then grate with a cheese grater. Heat up skillet on med-high temp with a little bit of olive oil in it. Once skillet is hot add sweet potatoes making a flat layer on bottom of skillet. Season with your desired amount of Apple Bacon Butt Rub (we like a generous amount). Let sit in pan for a few minutes until bottom it crispy then flip. Continue the last step until the hash browns meet the crispness desired.
What you Need:
-2 slices of your favorite bread, sliced tomatoes, fresh chopped basil, 2 slices of white cheddar cheese (or your favorite, and about 2 spoon fulls of Bacon Jam or Spicy Bacon Jam (enough to spread on sandwich), small drizzle of balsamic glaze
How to make Yummyness:
-Butter one side of each slice of bread, lay your cheese down on unbuttered side of bread, spread on the bacon jam, then pile on the rest of the ingredients! Grill in skillet to your own liking and ENJOY!!
- 8oz jar Spicy Bacon Jam
- 8oz softened cream cheese
- 6-8 flour tortillas
- chopped green onion (optional)
Mix together Spicy Bacon Jam and softened cream cheese. Spread a layer of mixer covering the flour tortilla and sprinkle with chopped green onions. Roll tortilla up tightly,set aside and repeat. Place whole rolled tortillas in fridge to chill for 2 hours. When ready to serve slice in roughly half inch slices and lay out on plater.
Have fun making Spicy Bacon Jam pinwheels! Add food you love to it like cheddar cheese, ham, spinach, and so much more!
Make a BLT without even cooking bacon!
- Cochon Cannery's Bacon Jam or Spicy Bacon Jam
- your favorite bread
- sliced tomato
Spread Cochon Cannery's Bacon Jam or Spicy Bacon Jam on your favorite bread, add sliced tomato and lettuce...... Enjoy!
We use unprocessed cane sugar cook it down add butter , pig fat, heavy cream and finish it with Cochon Cannery Bacon Salt